What is THIS all about?

Thanks for coming to my Blog! I am a Daughter of a King, Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mother of five, MomInLaw of four, and Gram of four. Designing and creating feeds something inside of me! This blog will be sharing about my faith, my family, my life, my creations and collections. I am on a journey to learn balance and will be sharing about that as well. Enjoy!

Friday, September 4, 2015

In the Middle of My Mess...

A wonderful package came in the mail from a sweet bloggy friend,
Amber at
French Pressed Home

I love her and her beautiful blog! Amber helped me get through a painting experience I have yet to show you! An armoire for our master bedroom. But that is a different post!

She had a giveaway on her blog and I was a lucky winner!!!



She made these beautiful French kitchen towels that will be a fun addition to my dishes display above my cabinets! In contemplating what I would do differently up there, I had decided that using my dishes I don't use on a regular basis would be a fun idea for awhile at least. 



And then I looked at these towels along with some of the dishes I had removed from the dish cabinet and that sealed the idea in my head!!!
Now to just finish it! 



She also made some wonderful Vanilla and included that in the giveaway! I haven't used that yet, but I plan to!! I hadn't thought about using black accents in my kitchen, but I have lots of dark metal items I use and decorate with. 

Along with the dishes, it all just came together in my mind! We will see how it comes together in my kitchen.

Thank You, Amber!! You are so sweet and such a wonderful blog friend!

For those of you who don't know Amber at French Pressed Home, go visit her blog. It's a beautiful down to earth blog with some French/southern charm. 

HUGS! 
Betsy




4 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy, you surely was a lucky winner, ..I love the French kitchen towels , so sweet with the bull, and black/white , I am looking forward seing how you change the colours in your kitchen , using some "saved" dishes , and the vanilla, I`m sure will be wonderful !!!
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet Betsy! You have no idea how happy it makes me to make someone else happy. Thank you for sharing. <3 Make sure you use that vanilla because it is good stuff. Just shake it like crazy before you measure it out so you get plenty of vanilla bean in there. I'm making more to sell at the Market next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift! So jealous! I can't wait to see your painting project Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsy, thanks for dropping by my blog. I know that you have visited my sister Jacqueline in Utah. Where is it that you live in WA? What a fun giveaway. You are very lucky. Joni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment.
Your comments warm my heart!