What is THIS all about?

Thanks for coming to my Blog! I am a Daughter of a King, Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mother of five, MomInLaw of four, and Gram of four. Designing and creating feeds something inside of me! This blog will be sharing about my faith, my family, my life, my creations and collections. I am on a journey to learn balance and will be sharing about that as well. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

This Last Month....

... Has been so busy, just as yours has been!!! But like my usual situation, It's hard to tell progress is happening here...


Wondering exactly where to place a fountain I inherited from my friend's Mother...


Planting what seems like a million flowers,




Trying to situate and clean up under the deck,


Starting to demolish the mobile home we lived in when we were first married..


It's been a bitter sweet thing for me, fun for Hubby and his "new toy"!!!


Canning apricots!!!



Removing the vinyl above the front door to prepare for paint to prepare for new carpet!!!!


The Fourth of July Parade...


Painting, 


Painting....


And More Painting!!!

And then we found...


Our Mama cat gone, but her six Kitties are still here!!! So we feed kitties every four hours... I had to ask help from a friend with three... Feeding six was taking up so much time! It's taken too long to get this painting done!


At least I've had help with all of this stuff since Son and Daughter*4 are home from college working this summer. 


Daughter*1 and her family are coming from Germany next week, do you think I can get it all finished??? I will have to let you know how it goes! 

Rearranging decor on the kitchen cabinets, getting guest rooms ready, cleaning up, watering the yard and flowers, mowing, cooking, canning, feeding kitties, prayers and all the important stuff!! 

BUSY!!
I will post pictures of things as I finish them! Hope all is well with all of you! 

Oh!!!! If you comment on this post, I will be happy to send you some sparkling cider as gift, celebrating that my stuff is finished... When I actually finish!!! 

Any thoughts about nice ways to display dishes above cabinets would be appreciated! Let me know if you have any  blog posts or see any blog posts with pictures of those kinds of things! Dish displays! I need help!!!

Hugs, and Happy July!!!
BETSY

4 comments:

  1. Good grief girl, you really are VERY busy indeed! You got so much on your plate right now. How lovely that your family is coming from Germany soon, I know you will be so happy to see them again so soon. My family is coming soon as well, early in August, I am so excited as well. I just love the photo of you with the kittens, that smile of yours is so gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are busy. It won't matter if you get it all done. Your visit will be wonderful I'm sure:)
    Can't wait to see where the fountain ends up.
    Keep well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, I can see why you've been MIA lately! My goodness, do you ever have your plate full. I love how we can get SO much done when we have company coming. Been there, done that and STILL doing it. We're having an open house in a few weeks and we are not ready. I may put it off till Fall so it's not so darn hot. We have AC but not central so when we get a lot of hot bodies in the house, it's not fun. Ha! I think the whole town is coming. They're all curious. Can't wait to see more so take some pics and show us! Enjoy your company. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Betsy, you have far too much to see to, I think, and hope you can have it almost finished when recieving guests :-)
    Your kitties looks so very cute, but what a naughty mom, to just leave them with you !!!
    Have a good time doing your home ready , and enjoy guests and kitties !!
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment.
Your comments warm my heart!