What is THIS all about?

Thanks for coming to my Blog! I am a Daughter of a King, Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mother of five, MomInLaw of four, and Gram of four. Designing and creating feeds something inside of me! This blog will be sharing about my faith, my family, my life, my creations and collections. I am on a journey to learn balance and will be sharing about that as well. Enjoy!

Monday, April 22, 2019



This gorgeous brooch watch was given to me by my sweet Mominlaw, 
one day to be passed to one of our daughters. 

It originally belonged to her Mother's Mother. 
It's a gorgeous functional watch that can be worn as a piece 
of jewelry. I think I want to get a watch crystal for it
so that I can actually wear it! Crystals are
so plentiful these days, for so long they were more challenging to find. 

I plan to be blogging more again, there is so much to catch you up on!
Many of the health problems I had been having were resolved by surgery last summer 
and I am feeling good again.

I am not sure if anyone is still following along, but I'm excited to get reacquainted!

Hope you had a beautiful Easter Sunday and that
your plans for the week include some time with flowers!!

Hugs,
Betsy

P.S. You can also follow me on InstaGram @betsysheartstrings. 
I have lots of pictures from the last few years on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by and taking the time to comment.
Your comments warm my heart!